Thursday 10 March 2011

Jessie J ft. BOB - Price Tag

Helloey!

This is the obligatory introduction post, I guess. Which are inevitably boring and self-indulgent. Mine is no different.

My name is Emmy and I like taking photos of All The Things (and All The People and All The Places in the Woooorld), Lady Grey tea (with milk and sugar, I'm a heathen), playing with my doggies (a choccy Lab called Chloe and a black American Cocker Spaniel called Diesel), baking cakes and cooking tagines, the beach, the sunshine, tulips, sunflowers and orchids.

I like any music from Stone Roses to Tchaikovsky to Abba to Eliza Doolittle.

My photos are HERE and HERE and my Twitter is HERE.

I'll post something better next time. Promise.

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeeee! Do you think you will be using this blog to share lots of your photographs as well as update us on your glorious work adventures? Because I totally think you should! T'would be amaaaazeballs! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete