Wednesday 1 June 2011

Sara Bareilles - Love Song

More shop shenanigans!

Someone just asked me what time the postman empties the postbox. He couldn't understand why I didn't know. I asked what it says on the postbox and he told me 4pm Wednesday. Ooh, I wonder what time the postbox is emptied then?! BUY SOMETHING OR GET OUT!!

I work in a shop that sells coats and as well as the postbox debacle, I have also been asked:

*How to get to the market (er, you're in a shopping outlet village, do you think I would tell you how to shop somewhere else?!)

*Which bus goes into the town centre (I haven't ridden a bus since 2004 and tried to explain I'm a motorist but that didn't deter them "Well surely you *must* know if you live round here?" Nope, I still don't know 15 seconds after you last asked me.)

* Which size coat should I buy when I've lost this 3 stone I need to shift? (*headdesk*)

No comments:

Post a Comment