Tuesday 31 May 2011

Robbie Williams - Strong

Working in a shop that doesn't have many customers, you find little ways to entertain yourself. Mainly through people watching or generally spying on what's going on out of the windows, in the freedom that is Being Outside The Shop Of Doom. It's not that bad, really, just a bit boring. Here's how I entertained myself this week:

1.) Watching a seagull that appeared to be shaking its butt along to Hit Me Baby One More Time (we have the most up-to-date music playing over the tannoy at our shopping centre, clearly)

2.) The faulty vending machine at work strikes again! Some poor bastard lost his money. I'm beginning to think there aren't really any ice cold drinks in there at all...
^ This is the real reason The Coca-Cola Company are so rich...(!)

3.) Making a cat out of a bag (and somewhat misquoting an idiom there), some tickets and general stationery:
MIAOW!


4.) Tweeting about fashion mishaps I've seen: @emmylou1602 Dear shopper, Double denim doesn't work. It especially doesn't work when the top and bottom are different colours. And when you're pulling the jeans out of your arsecrack? Not the best look ever. Team that with you leaning forward like Quasimodo cos you can't balance on your wedgey heels and you have a disaster. #sadtimes

5.) Blogging. Yes, I manage to blog at work from my phone. Naughty naughty. I would care but it's one of the only things that keeps me sane as I'm standing doing nothing for five hours, waiting for customers.

6.) Being a bit of a psychopath. Here's one of my Facebook statuses (statii?!): "[emmylou1602] would happily scalp someone for a peppermint latte right now. I think they have catnip for Emmys in or something."

No comments:

Post a Comment