Tuesday 28 June 2011

monzano - Yes, We Can't

Helloey,

Sorry for the delay in posting, I've been getting addicted to Tumblr (shame on me, haha!) - emmylou1602.tumblr.com

I've been listening to my recommendations on last.fm today and there is some awesome music about that never seems to get any recognition. (My last.fm profile is www.last.fm/user/emmylou1602 )

So I've compiled a short playlist of some of the "twee"-ish type songs that I was recommended:-

The Sunshine Underground - Put You In Your Place
Dear Nora - Springtime Fall
The Rifles - Peace and Quiet
monzano - Yes, We Can't
Gaze - Portrait
Slow Down Tallahassee - Electric Sun
Allo Darlin' - Heartbeat Chilli
Strawberry Fair - Give Up
Honeybunch - Hey Blue Sky
Marine Girls - Don't Come Back
Language of Flowers - Where You Belong

If my brainspace was a genre of music, it would be twee-indie-swirlyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment